Plate Helm of Courage missing.

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by watermelonjay, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watermelonjay

watermelonjay Avatar

I completed the quest objectives for acquiring the unwearable helm of courage and the enchanted copper ore, but the game crashed immediately after handing those two items to the blacksmith. he is still tagged as a quest NPC for this quest, and i never received the repaired helm. This might be just because i crashed. however i would like to get the helm because it would surely be an upgrade over my current chain coif.
    This is not the first quest that I can not complete that i have run across.
    Also, the quest for learning a new skill and equipping it seems to be bugged.

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

If you lost an item, you should shoot an email to support@portalarium.com with the details.

What's not working wit the quest for learning a new skill and equipping it? Did you drag a glpyh to your bar? Here's the link to the bug forum for quests - you might find some info t here, or if you can't figure out what's not working, you can report a bug.

watermelonjay and Kara Brae like this.
  3. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Can you submit a bug report for this? There is a bug report icon on your in-game screen at the upper right that will take you to the proper forum and it also copies a template to your clipboard that you can paste into the bug report post. Maybe they can reset your quest.

watermelonjay likes this.
  4. watermelonjay

watermelonjay Avatar

thanks for the speedy responses. i will try to submit a bug report. is it common for a GM(?) to directly fix an issue?

5. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

It's a small team - so it might take a few days for the missing item issue to be resolved.

watermelonjay likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

yes I have had a dev come directly to me several time in game. sometimes logging out makes the item appear. also try filtering for it by typing in the filter line of your inventory. So just in case these are some things you did not try. I know for me my inventory is always way over loaded and we don't have the best UI yet for our inventory to sort things but maybe later we will get it improved. ;) *crosses fingers*

7. Strider99

Strider99 Bug Hunter

Same error for me.

8. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You tried turning in the ore and helm to the blacksmith and the game crashed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.