Plea: Allow us to add more people to door permissions

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Helvig Ingvildsdottir, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Currently, the limit for a door is 10 people. That is not enough! It makes the purpose of doors obsolete, in my opinion, as I have to keep my doors unlocked if I want to grant more than ten people access to them.

Let me explain: We have a roleplaying village inside a POT. The POT is open PvP. We built that village so it is easily defendible, among other measures we built pallisade walls around it with only one pallisade gate. The village has room for 13 houses, of which currently 5 are taken. Everyone who lives in a house inside the village (some are shared by couples or siblings) should of course be able to interact with the pallisade gate, which is a town decoration. We quickly reached the maximum number of 10 people to add to our door permissions. Which means that, as soon as new settlers arrive, we will have to keep the gate unlocked all the time, because we cannot add these new settlers to the door list. That's a very poor set-up and entirely defeats the purpose of this gate!

Please help us, so we can keep roleplaying in a realistic environment, away from the Oracle's protection, but not defenseless while we are farming our fields!

2. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

@Cerus Could you please move this to wishlist requests? I feel this would better fit there, and might get a bit more attention, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.