Pledge rewards – many questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LordWeb, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordWeb

LordWeb Avatar

Hello,
    1) I own "collector" pledge but many items are missing when i look it up in my account. Esspecially the physical stuff I was looking forward to is missing. What happened? Where have they gone?
    2) What is this expiration thing? I really don't understand the concept behind it?
    Thanks for helping me out.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Sorry about the short answer - on the phone.
    The physical stuff is sent out around Xmas.
    You can fill out your address now as per the instructions in the Weekly Updates.
    Go to the main site. In the top menu click Store and then Pledges. There you will find the details.
    In short it's items and tiers that are gone.

Bodhbh Dearg and Time Lord like this.
  3. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

We're approaching final wipe, and they need to slowly phase out pledging... That's what expirations are about...

Whatever you owned before expirations started, you'll continue to own, but they had to remove them from the pledge store screens, because new pledgers won't be getting them!
    Physical items have not been shipped yet...

HTH!

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

I'm in similar boat OP - missing pledge rewards and not entirely sure what's even supposed to be there. If you know what your pledge is (Royal Founder, Founder, Benefactor) you may be able to sort out what you think you're supposed to have based on your pledge level. Unless of course your pledge was upgraded along the way and then you enter a whole new world of .... whaaaat?. If you know when your pledge upgrades happened you can bounce those dates against the pledge expiration notices - through a process of elimination based on dates and times of expiration events figure out what you're entitled to expect when the game launches. Please note, there are loopholes to consider based on what your pledge level was when said expiration event occurred, in which case it's still a process of elimination to sort it out but now with caveats. Be advised - some loopholes may also have caveats - some of which are affected by pledge level at a specified date, others may be applicable to your pledge level as well but only if certain conditions apply.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

The pledge page does NOT show you he rewards you get. It shows you the rewards a person pledging today will get.

Take a look at what has expired his far by reading the player guide in this forum. If your pledge predates those expiration events you still get the items.

In my pledge sale and transfer service thread you can find a full listing of items that originally came with your pledge levels by going down to the 3rd post.

Bodhbh Dearg and Time Lord like this.
  6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

7. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.