Possible method to "Unclone" vendors

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Vladamir Begemot, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

By far, the #1 most seen NPC is the player vendor, it looks like we're in a clone museum with him.

Since we've only got one animator (or maybe just one modeler??!?!?!?!!!) and don't seem to being using 3rd party characters or tools, it means that NPC's are going to be few and far between,

So here's a possiblitiy; Use the automotons. They ARE clones, except robots, so it makes sense for the to all look the same. It also makes sense for them to stand there forever, without moving or sleeping.

Spoon, iansmellios, Lazlo and 3 others like this.
  2. kl4nk

kl4nk Avatar

Makes alot of sense. Until ppl can dress them up has they please.

3. Lace

Lace Avatar

I would love to have in the vendor permissions a 'synch' with owner. And make the vendor look like my avatar. That would be cool to me.

We change outfits, hit the synch button again.

4. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

I think it would have been a lot more convenient and made a lot more sense if towns had been built with merchant squares where residents placed their vendors. Too late for that now since vendor positioning is tied to property values, but I agree that it would make a lot more sense for people to have automatons than it does for everyone to have some creepy old guy permanently camped in their front yard.

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Lol, creepy old guy. From a prolific family of twins.

I thought their name was Tim, but it turns out its Gary. The clones from Fallout 3. I feel like we have our own Garys.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.