Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Post 10k crown gustball event feedback

Discussion in 'Release 67 Feedback' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

@oneandonly Thank you very much for making gustballs roll!

Here's the weekend event that enabled: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/449699532

Everyone loved it, spent a lot of time there trying to get to the goal, it was really well received. I imagine we will see a lot of other new things coming.

Here's my "Can we have more" requests :)

1. Please make it so we can place gustballs on objects, such as water platforms, tables, scaffolding (imagine!) etc. Somehow you can place gustballs on gustball fields, which seems like is an object, so hopefully it can be propagated to everything else.
    2. Please add momentum when the ball is falling and rolling downhill. Right now it is a set velocity.
    3. We need more colors, this would be a good money maker or dye consumer. The facilitates multi-ball games like races.
    4. Gustballs locations suffer pretty bad once something happens. I don't know if it was because we had played with so many for so long, or what, but by the end of the event the balls had gone quantum, being neither here nor there, but everywhere.
    5. Moneymaker #2, due to the distance we can kick now we need Large and XL Gustball fields. (Don't forget to size up the crafted one too please).
    But thanks again, this is a real win. Having physics games in game is a huge win, I saw on @Chris stream today that someone had set up a "kick the ball off the pirate ship onto a platform out in the water" game. Good stuff! More to come!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Gia2 likes this.
  2. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

Yeah pls a little more love and soccer ingame will be a real things. Or even golf like stuff :)

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I guess maybe @Vas Corp Por for the gustball fields and dyeable balls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.