Price Checks?

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Fain, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Well here is my two cents coming from someone who bought in on the cheap adventurer pledge, started out broke and survived so far. I Just looked at that BMC price list and laughed. I make a living placing my wares on the public auction houses in Resolute, Owl's Head and Kingsport I limit the wares to Copper Ingots , Recall and teleport scrolls , Beetle carapaces and two handed copper swords for. I have 150,000 gold and would probably have twice as much if I had not spent so much on silver and gold ingots to raise blacksmithing and alchemy. The bottom line is work hard, look at the public vendors and what they sell and then underprice the competition. I sell the extra tin and tungsten I get from farming copper ore to the resolute merchant and buy silver and gold with those proceeds. In other words my brothers and sisters, adapt, improvise and overcome. If this was an rp story I would tell you that I am a humanitarian and obtain my resources from helping severely overloaded merchant ships *grins*. *soft bow from the elegant pirate*.

Jaden344, Acred, cartodude and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.