[Proposal]Open Loot Compromise In A PvP System

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Sir Tim, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owain

Owain Avatar

Why should there be only two? If we want to appeal to the broadest audience, then the more options, the better. Someone might want to be able to duel, or to participate in arena fights, or in a private guild war, or to accept a limited PvP quest, or any number of other options.

If you limit the options, you limit the audience.

2. rendix

rendix Avatar

There are two sides to every coin.

The more options that exist, the more segregated the playerbase will become.

Mordecai likes this.
  3. Owain

Owain Avatar

If SotA has a hundred thousand or so customers, or many mores, as so I hope, I don't think that will be a big problem. Only a small percentage of those will elect to try open PvP, and I think that will still be plenty.

4. CaptainJackSparrow

CaptainJackSparrow Avatar

Listen to this man. He is a genis. He is knowing what he is talking about. That is why I created so many banners for us PvPs becuase we come in all shapes and sizes.

5. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

As long as we don't have a million weapons and armor why is pvp and looting such a big deal? The current culture is to spend hrs and hrs preparing for an encounter.. To spend hrs and hrs @ the encounter to not even get an item.... But if you help everyone encounter after encounter.. We will move you up a list and it will be your turn maybe next week.. In a game with a more realistic type of weapons and armor.. You could most likely have the same or close to the same item that day..

Help me understand why its more acceptable to die on a treadmill of the same death over and over.. Rather at least a somewhat unique death....

Anyone that wants a safe place can play ea's current system I almost called it UO again but who are we kidding it stopped being UO many years ago..
    Lor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.