Providing Town Services

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Oakenhammer, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

My POT should become available in R34 and I can begin building the town in earnest. I have a number of lots that I would like to use to provide value to residents and visitors, but I am not entirely certain what is possible with the current permissions systems.

Would other governors be willing to share what non-NPC services your town provides, what lot size you used and details on how you set up the permissions?

Currently, I would like to provide a crafting pavilion with all the stations and establish a central market place.

2. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Might want to go look at Jade Valley's setup for common marketplace and presentation as one example.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Its not a PoT, but I like how Elad's has a craft supply shop, a pavilion out back with all of the crafting stations, and a bank right across the street. Plus, its near the docks, which is the fastest way to Brittany. There are lots of row homes on either side to give it the feel for a marketplace. A PoT with the same setup would be a good start.

Also, if you are going to be doing community activities, make sure you have room for a crowd to gather.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.