QA Feedback: Town of Vengeance

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Kara Brae, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Even in its initial, unfinished, state, Vengeance just knocks me over. The open vistas and mountainous views make it a gorgeous venue to live in. I love the palm trees in their stone encasements - that is such a great detail.

I hope that someday seasons will be introduced and the desert will bloom in the spring. :)

I don't know how finished the housing is, but if the street of row houses continues to stand isolated as it currently is, it might be worth considering having the houses facing outwards, instead of inwards, so that the inhabitants can enjoy the view from their windows.

[​IMG]

2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Funny.
    I prefer inwards because it gives the medival-alleyway feel ^^

3. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

Running of the Avatars ? @Violation :)

4. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

This is also what I hope for the city center for Dawn's Keep. I very much wish to have a close packed medieval city feel.

Jatvardur and Atogrim like this.
  5. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

I guess best solution would be to let the PoT owner choose which direction he wants the lots to face.
    But lets stop hijacking this topic ^^

6. redfish

redfish Avatar

It would actually be nice if row houses had options for side and back windows, and even side and back doors.

I know they're not designed like this because they're built so they can be stacked next to each other and back to back. But there are a lot of situations where it would make sense to break from this pattern. Some row lots are on corners, so would be nice to have side windows and doors. Some don't have another row in back of them, so it would be nice to have a back exit and windows to look out the back. Some aren't placed on a row lot, but a larger one, where the restrictions don't even make sense, and where it might be nice, for instance, to have a walled in backyard garden that you enter through a door in the back of your row house.

Please devs, use your magic developer skills!

Atogrim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.