QA Testing SotA?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mastrix, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastrix

Mastrix Avatar

Note: I'm not sure where to post this comment, so I'm going to for general area.

Hi there! I will start by saying that I am an experienced SQA Engineer, largely specializing in Sofrware Automation. I'm wondering if there is anything the Dev's have set up for some of the crowd funding folks who might be interested in doing some QA (serious QA, bug reporting and the like with detailed steps and perhaps UI Automation). I'm not looking for pay (unless you decide you like my work so much you want to hire me, but I'm also not searching for a job) - I'm looking for a way to get my hands on that fantastic game you are developing.

As an aside, I have been involved in a few Betas as well for various games. Most of my software QA is in project and contract management software, but its really all the same thing. I do have a degree in Game Design, as well as a grad degree in IT (MS.IT).

Thanks.
    -Mastrix

2. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

I'm really just answering to get my 200th post.
    This type of thing should probably go by email to Portalarium https://www.portalarium.com/

Although, they're probably going to get things perfect the first time through, so there's not really going to be a need to have any QA. That's what Chris told me the plan was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.