Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quentin's Final Report problems

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Ffred, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ffred

Ffred Avatar

I have more information on the bug reported in this thread, but it says I have insufficient privileges to post so I have to create a new thread.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...nown-quentins-final-report.93473/#post-859729

4/11/2018 3:17 PM
    Title: Quentin's Final Report problems

Reproduction Rate: Since quest flags are involved, I could only try it once

Blocker? Yes (to completing this quest, not sure if it's a sidequest of main-line)

Details: I received the quest "delivery Quentin's final report" after following the blood trail. I put the report in my inventory. There is no blue sparkly on the compass for this quest. I cannot find Corporal Rhoswen. Captain Kinsey doesn't react to this questline when I talk to her.

From reading the post linked above, it sounds like Captain Kinsey is supposed to give me a quest to find the missing scouts. She never did this. As far as I can tell she is done giving quests to me as I received the "give report to Stanley" (In Soltown), which from the prior post sounds like the last quest she gives.

Steps to Reproduce: Complete the quest to follow the trail of blood. Talk to Captain Kinsey and observe she doesn't react to the "Delivery Quentin's final report quest". Complete all quests Kinsey gives and observe she never gives the find missing scout quest. Look for Corporal Rhowsen and observe he is nowhere to be found.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16191
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (-96.2, 35.1, 140.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgtOTYuMjMyLCAzNS4wODksIDE0MC43NzkpfCgwLCAwLjQ2NywgMCwgMC44ODQpfDI1Ljc3Mjc0fDE3LjI0MjE0fDEuMjU=

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the old thread is locked because it's from last june.

Ffred likes this.
  3. Ffred

Ffred Avatar

Ah, got it. thanks for clarifying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.