Question about the Knight Marshall Housing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twiztid, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twiztid

Twiztid Avatar

So I just claimed my rewards from the bank, and so far it seems as though most everything is there, may be missing a few things. However I have a question about the housing. I upgraded to the Knight Marshall Pledge in order to get a Town home instead of a Village home.

Now in my bank is a Tax Free Town Lot Deed, but my housing options includes all the lower level pledges, and then it says "Knight Marshall Benefactor Village Home" This is the same 3 story stone keep that is featured on the pledge rewards for Knight Marshall. But why is it listed as a Village Home? Will I be able to place this in a Town lot? Is this some kind of glitch or mistake? Or does the Knight Marshall pledge reward really give you a town lot deed, and no houses capable of being placed there?

Sorry if this is a noob question, Just concerned. Thanks in advance

2. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

The taller of the two knight towers, the knight marshall tower, is indeed a village sized home. its quite large once you get inside :). it does fit on a town lot - all smaller sized homes fit on a larger sized lot (but not the other way around). you could place a small row lot sized home on there if you want, and make it all open for farming. the next size up in the pledge rewards home is so big it basically takes up all that prime gardening real estate. you ll actually have more room and a nice sized lawn with that village sized tower on a town sized lot.

plus you can get town sized multi story basements, and theyre way more huge than the village size counterparts.

3. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

That home is considered a village home because it will fit on a village lot. Don't worry, you still get a town deed which you can put anything from Row to town sized buildings on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.