1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Quick and Dirty Vendor Search Alternative

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Bridge Troll, Aug 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

The idea is to add a text field to the data that is used by the Town Crier to locate plots. This text field would allow us to write a description of what our vendors sell, or a sale, party/meeting info, store hours, anything really. When someone brought up the town crier, they would see this text listed along with the name and lot type info. If I like the description I can click on the lot, set a marker and go make my purchase.

I am really sensitive today, so pretend like it is a good idea, ok?

majoria70 and Tirrag like this.
  2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

Addendum - would need to make a change to the housing UI to allow for entry of data. Possibly re-use the sign text entry ui??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.