Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R26 Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Poor game design, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

@DarkStarr These aren't bugs, but they're very close.

1. The phonograph requires you to have wax cylinders physically in your inventory to play. Please allow the wax cylinders to play if they are in the same area or make the phonograph a container that can hold several (at least one) or something. This is really annoying to have to carry the cylinders in your inventory.

Also, I need a repeat button on my phonograph so I can keep a single song playing endlessly in my home.

It's unclear to me if I'm the only person that can hear the music on the phonograph or not. But I would like it if anyone in the area could hear it without clicking on the Phonograph. I feel like this is an environmental effect that the owner of a home should have the ability to control. (of course players that don't want to hear it can adjust their settings, which is fine)

2. Why do Pets need to have the name of the person that controls them visible? It's a Talking Mirror, but once I rename it my character name is all over it. I despise this because of the needless extra characters.
    [​IMG]

Do you see how much worse this looks?
    I know what my name is already. I know this is a Talking Mirror. I know that the owner of the house or the lot or the town is controlling this. I don't need to see this. Which goes for summoned pets too. I know who's pet is who's, and if I really need to know that show me on the screen only when I click on the pet.
    [​IMG]

3. Players flagged for PVP should not have [PVP] in their name. Just make them the color red or something. We need to cut down on the amount of names, titles, and flags that are showing up.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    Lord Baldrith and Phydra like this.
  2. redfish

redfish Avatar

Agreed... last release I named a Barn Owl, but didn't like the name tag, and then renamed it back, but it was stuck as Barn Owl <Elmo>. I don't see the reason for the name tag.

It would also make sense if when we enter a blank name in the Name field that the game just resets it to the default.

I was eventually able to clear the name by stacking two Barn Owl pet decos in my inventory... which is a bug.

Phydra likes this.
  3. redfish

redfish Avatar

Btw, it would also be nice to put wax cylinders as decoration, and be able to play from the decoration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.