Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R36 New stage placeable issues

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by majoria70, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

11/15/2016 10:45 PM
    Title: Can be placed without a lot now, but only podium works on
    Blocker?Piano cannot be placed on it, only podium that I can tell when it is place on the POT with out a lot.
    Details:Being excited to get the stage off a lot and deco the pot for plays. I placed it in QA on the town taking down various things to get my placement limit down so I could place it and the to find the only thing I could place on it was the podium, no piano, no lights, no dividers for dressing rooms. Nada that I could see that would make it a benefit to be able to place it on the actual POT and not have to use up a lot for it. Please please increase what can be place, placement limits are also so hindering. Please consider raising them a little or a lot for us. *sighs*
    Steps to Reproduce: 100%
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32684
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6100
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.419.Date.11.15.16
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (46.4, 38.0, 290.7)

2. Selene

Selene Avatar

Working as currently intended.

All the items you want to place on the stage would have to be 1. able to be placed on a stage and 2. able to be placed as POT deco. Otherwise stages could be used to bypass what is allowed to be placed as POT deco.

I'd suggest you write up the requests including increased POT item limit as feedback so it doesn't stay invisible here in the bug forum. :)

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

lol Yes I will. You know me ;) The stage was broken before on lots, nothing could be placed on it until The Britannia Theater Troup advised of the issue and could not do their plays. They fixed it then and I'm sure they will again. So this is what the stage is for. Thanks for your input. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.