Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R54, Why no 100% Light Armor unlearn?

Discussion in 'Release 54 Feedback Forum' started by Arcanoxer, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

I do not grudge him making decisions, i doubt he did it just to hear us howl, so i do not see it as stealing, the way it was done thoug was my critique, like, if speed is an matter make an speedlimit for combat, that would have left sprint for example unmolested, no problem.Now i have to buff extra to get to my old speed just because of an lazy solution

2. Halfwitte

Halfwitte Avatar

Just glad this wasn't in response to PVP complaints. All the PVP community needs is to keep getting blamed for unpleasant changes like this one. Bad enough PVP is nearly non existent and what little you do happen to find it's just the same people you killed the day before. I feel like a great deal of this games problems would be solved if there were just people to play the game with and if there was a reason to actually group together. As it stands right now there isn't much of either. I thought light armor had a passive that increased movement speed by like 13% or so, so it's actually faster to be in light armor over heavy armor anyway. They should turn on 100% return and leave it on, since most releases seem to upset at least 10 people or more which seems to be about a 10th of the entire player base at any give time. This way people can change their builds quickly when something gets ruined for "balancing purposes." If only it was so easy to craft optimal gear as it is to unlearn everything. I guess eventually after about 6 months of constantly unlearning everyone will have a gear set for whatever is working that release, so no big deal then I suppose, it's just really a gigantic pain to craft A++ gear. But, if they kept it turned on all the time then no one would have a reason to buy Coto's to buy the unlearning scrolls during the live stream every month and they would loose their revenue stream. Starting to look more like cash grab these balancing issues than actually for balancing purposes.

3. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

I guess we get ignored on this topic. o_O

4. mike11

mike11 Avatar

I reported the other abilities like a year ago or more, just finally implemented. I thought it was 100%, so must be a bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.