Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R6 Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 6 Feedback' started by Jatvardur, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

My feedback list! On the whole I'm enjoying this release (no major complaints).

Quite a few points on housing and some on combat.
    • Trading with merchants. This is minorly frustrating for me. It isn't a blocker but the windows are over-lapping which makes it difficult to see the prices and sometimes to scroll.
    • Can we make the torch into a tool, or have a dual weapon set up? E.g. I want to fast switch between sheild and torch. I appreciate that if we are attacked and haven't equipped the shield then tough, but perhaps we have have a dual weapon set up and a button for switching styles?
    • We really need a construction mode for housing. I'm finding it too easy to click on (say) a table and end up moving it when I've been trying to pick something out of my inventory. Or perhaps a "lock" mode, such that players can drag from the inventory and drop into the house but doing the reverse requires pressing "ctrl" ? (Just picked up a rug while running in the house, and now dropped it by accident in the wrong place :-s )
    • We need larger rugs! Awesome designs but filling up an empty floor requires a lot of rugs. I like Persian style rugs, although I wouldn't complain for a few more styles. Any chance we can place red sashes too?
    • Paintings. Need more styles (yep, I know this is pre-alpha etc etc etc). Also some bigger sizes too. Wall maps too. Will paintings (rugs etc) ever be player-craft-able?
    • Books. Need more types of books, with more colour.
    • Weapons as decorations. I think I remember seeing/ hearing this somewhere, and I vaguely recall Darkstarr saying it was a bit tricky to implement. Perhaps even a basket (or something) that we can throw swords/ spears into.
    • More outdoor decorations. Hopefully this discourages the use of placing indoor decorations outside. I'm not overly keen on the gardens full of tables, chairs & candles.
    • Chandeliers? Trying to recall if I've seen any, but obviously ideal for housing.
    • The tools in my action bar often become invisible (bug). The tools are still there though (still actionable).
    • My weapon auto-unequips when switching to a new scene (not necessarily a bug, but I don't think it happen automatically).
    • Chat is a bit frustrating. I ooften jump / turn / open recipes when trying to type in the chat box!
    • Ice fist (or whatever) doesn't appear to be slowing the enemies down. At least I didn't perceive it to be working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.