Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R723 Math feedback and pvp

Discussion in 'Release 50 Feedback Forum' started by Antrax Artek, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

As is the case to leave feedbacks for bad things is fair leave them also for the good things and that is the perfect case.
    I would like to highlight the great idea @Chris had, increasing just pvp damages impartially and without favoritism solving in one move near all problems i mentioned in another thread, without harming the new pvm math system.

After the news, friends went back to the game, and 100% of them are super happy about the recent pvp damages change. I can finally see people enjoying pvp risking their ransoms but having fun like never before without claim anymore to unbalanced game. I'm losing many encounters with the new system but i'm happy to seeing all ppl have a chance to win some of my best builds.

PVP zones are finally populated and a pvp encounter isn't anymore a rare thing.

With the boost to pvp damages, now fights are amazing, fast and every school tree can feel the power of their skills. No more unbeatable players around, everyone have a chance.

Archers and fire mages are finally dangerous and i've seen bludgeon users winning some hard fights and enjoying again pvp (also if bludgeon tree is still too nerfed compared to other weapons).

Finally we have a satisfactory action skill-based combat, anyone can defend themself at the right moment using for example dodge or parry or perform lethal stacked attacks to end the fight when the enemy is defensless. Every fight is different if there is not a really big difference (LVL or irl skills) between players.

I was looking at steam statistics and wow! the population is growing super fast after the r723 we didn't see a peak like that from around an year.

Recent ransoms and pvp changes are great and in my opinion this is the right direction, more realism and hardcore skill-based pvp system.

We like it so, great job!

2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Nice that's good to hear. I have not really done anything but crafting, getting the new refining skills up on alts, unlearning some skills on mac. Then need to go do new quests, get new virtue boots, new recipes and then I can start to adventure again, going to be a while.

Bow Vale and Antrax Artek like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.