R8 – Need Team speak? Looking for something to do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stile

stile Avatar

You can view this post on my news site here: http://www.thecaverns.net/Wordpress/r8-need-team-speak-looking-something/

but heres the content:

I am going to be doing a 24 hour play session. Friday Midnight to Saturday midnight (Eastern time). You can find me both in game and in teamspeak!! So just look me up and lets play!

In Game ill be listed as: Stile Teckel

I will be logged in during the entire 24 hour duration (crashes and the like an exception of course).

Anyone in the community is invited to come hang out with me. Events? Well – we will do what YOU want to do, so depending on who all is grouping up with me events may change. Obviously with the new combat and PvP system we should be trying that out as much as possible! I am however not against doing some questing, group PvE, making fun of NPC’s, checking out some house decorating and permissions, and crafting. Also we can check out some of the community events as they take place.. PvP tournaments, town quests, etc.. Heck well also try to drop in on some Dev’s on occasion and give them a smack down! I hear Lum needs more?

Im doing this as a way to get to know people or getting to know people better if I already know you. Not to mention having fun and testing to report bugs, thoughts, etc.

Exceptions: Obviously Ill have to leave the computer at some points.. Bathroom breaks and the like. Cooking food and eating (I will be breaking for a bit on Saturday to grill up some wings and eating). Although depending on my daughter who will be observing things somewhat with me, I may just end up ordering Pizza :). So if any time you see me AFK – Ill be back! Im going to try to do eating breaks during slow periods but will have to play it by ear.

Team speak: I have set up a 5 day guest account. Anyone may use this.. You are NOT limited to using it just because your hanging out with me. You can jump in it to chat with me even if your not in game, you can use it with other friends your playing the game with and go to a room by yourselves in it, no worries. If I need to add slots I will *shrugs*.

The login information is:
    Caverns.typefrag.com
    Port: 6525
    Temp password: Imaguest

See you this weekend!

2. Thunder Chicken

Thunder Chicken Avatar

I will jump in for a bit with you.

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
  3. stile

stile Avatar

Awesome! I really look forward to getting to meeting as many people as possible.

I may do this for each release weekend if my schedule allows :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.