Recipes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vaentorian, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaentorian

Vaentorian Localization Team

I finally got fed up of trying to discover new recipes by putting likely combos on the table, since so many seemingly straightforward ones no longer work that way, sooooo would any kind soul be willing to teach me some? I've not yet used the teaching system so not sure how it works but I presume/hope it's fairly straightforward...

These days I'm usually online as Jonathen although my main is still Vaentorian (not sure how the friends system works with alts, actually there's a lot I'm not sure of these days!)

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Any recipe that is marked as "Re-Teachable" is discoverable by attempting to combine on the table. A list of those can be found here.

Teaching recipes (or emotes) is simply dragging them into a trade window, like giving away items. Most teachable ones are available from merchants, so that's quicker (but can be quite expensive). I'm not sure how many of the Supply Bundle recipes are teachable; most are not, that i've found. I'm on most evenings (Jayson Albrecht in-game), so if I have any I'd be happy to teach them. I also have some of the gems, potions, and obsidian item recipes on my merchant in Central Brit.

Verit, Rentier, Vaentorian and 2 others like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Add Anpu as a friend in game, and I can teach you a ton of recipes for free. Just send me a whisper in game.

My time is a bit limited for the next couple of days, but if you see me on, I’ll try to be able to train you.

Verit, Rentier and Vaentorian like this.
  4. Vaentorian

Vaentorian Localization Team

Thanks @Jaesun for sharing your recipes and knowledge, and thanks @Browncoat Jayson for the link which will at least save some frustration when I do resort to experimenting!

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.