Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Recommend: Upgrades and Add-ons upper right icon go to Add-ons, not Bundles in the store

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Winfield, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Currently, the Button goes to Bundles tab: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=60538

1) I suggest the button go to the Add-on tab: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085

It makes more sense to the user to see the Add-on Store with LOTS of things to purchase as the first page encountered, rather than more expensive bundles. You may get more sales!

2) Also, when going to that page, it is not intuitive to the user that there are other store option areas, like make a difference, etc. They need to "know/see" the Store menu and then on hover on the upper right. People tend to not see menus when focused on the page.

Perhaps you can add an in-page URL link to each section of the store (on each page of the store) ... I know this is not easy in WordPress and must be hand-jammed, yet "might" help users KNOW there are more parts to the add-on store at glance, even for return customers. I.e., make the parts of the store more VISIBLE at a glance on each page visited within the store.

E.g., on each store page have same HTML Code at the top of the page with a href URLs for:

Bundles | Add-Ons | Make a Difference | Game Services | Merchandise | Pledges (ref) | Player Owned Towns (ref)

almost like a sub-tab/sub-menu system, yet simple HTML a hrefs.

Thanks!

10/28/2017 11:24 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32722
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8113
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.683.Date.10.27.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/PaxLair
    Area Display Name: PaxLair
    Loc: (153.1, 36.0, 268.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFBheExhaXJ8KDE1My4xMDEsIDM2LjAxMywgMjY4Ljc3KXwoMCwgLTAuODc4LCAwLCAwLjQ3OCl8MjU2LjAzODd8MTUuOTc1NXw4LjQ3NTczMw==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.