1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 32 Instructions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Jonathan

Sir Jonathan Avatar

I have looked in many places and may have missed it. I understand the timing of my access to select a lot. What I can't seem to find is HOW do I select the lot? I want to be in-game and ready to select as soon as my time slot opens up. Are there instructions on how I actually use my in-game deed to select a lot? What is the best way to review available lots for selection? I'd like to try to find something that is close to the water. I am a Royal Founder Citizen.

Thanks!

Acred likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

1. "Claim Rewards" at the bank
    2. Find the Lot Deed item, and place it in your personal inventory
    3. Go to the lot you want to claim
    4. Double click on the Lot Marker (either a wooden sign, or a stone ground marker)
    5. Press the "Claim Lot" button
    6. Highlight the Lot Deed in the "Lot Deeds" listing window that appears
    7. Press the "Claim Lot" button in the bottom right of the listing window.
    Your claim time is listed at the top of the "Lot Deeds" window, in case you forget.

Hope that helps. :)

Acred likes this.
  3. Sir Jonathan

Sir Jonathan Avatar

That helps a lot! I haven't checked the bank so I'll have to do that tonight when I play. Thank you for your assistance!

Acred and NRaas like this.
  4. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Was just reading the bit about Spite again, she's a hot town for lot placement right now.

"Spite (Unclone): Spite is located on the shores of Stormwater Lake in the Drachvald Region and is a pivotal location in the Path of Love. Spite started as a cloned scene (based on the Forest 01 PRT/POT template, aka the PaxLair template). We completely rebuilt it from scratch in Release 32. The city is now built into terraced cliffs with a beautiful waterfall and has some key landmarks like the Mortuarium. Note that scenes that we unclone after the Final Wipe will NOT get this level of rework, and the placement of NPC buildings and player housing lots in those towns will remain unchanged; only cosmetic changes of building styles, terrain, and foliage will be made."

Regarding the towns that still need to be uncloned... Will they be changed enough that they don't look like their clone counterparts anymore? Spite really does look great; what was the reason for the departure from deep rework for the remaining towns? I mean, now that we're in persistence - you guys should take all the time you need to make the story towns unique. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.