1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 36 Lot Deed Raffle Winners

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Yesterday we had the drawing for our latest Lot Deed Raffle and awarded 170 lot deeds to lucky winners whom are being announced today. There were two raffles, one for each lot type:

• Place Anywhere Deeds: 20 Total
      • Row: 10
      • Village: 6
      • Town: 3
      • City: 1
    • Player Owned Town Deeds: 150 Total
      • Row: 80
      • Village: 40
      • Town: 20
      • City: 10
    Raffle tickets grant the holder a chance to win deeds of any size (Row, Village, Town, or City). Raffles will be held monthly (total deed numbers will vary each month). Place-Anywhere Deed raffle tickets are more expensive but will have fewer deeds in each raffle than POT raffle tickets, which are more affordable and will have many more deeds in each raffle. This means your chances to win a POT deed are much greater.

This is the first raffle where we limited winners to one deed per raffle type. Click here for a complete list of the winners for this release’s raffle. Winners can claim their deed(s) simply by logging into the game and claiming rewards at any bank. A reminder that you may have received multiple deeds to claim if you received tickets for a guild or other group.

If you wish to review all of your account rewards outside of the game, you can do so by going to the Account menu on the main website and then selecting the ‘Special Rewards’ tab in the page menu.

2. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

@CatherineRose you won 1 POT city and 1 PA City!!!!! I have never seen that luck from a raffle before, awesome!!! good people deserve good things ;)

Congrats to all winners.

Mata, Lesni, Moiseyev Trueden and 2 others like this.
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Berek

This is no longer valid:
    "A reminder that you may have received multiple deeds to claim if you received tickets for a guild or other group."

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  4. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

Congrats to all the lucky winners. 8^)

Mata, Rada Torment and Tahru like this.
  5. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I put in for two anywhere tickets this release and got nada, but it is not like I anticipated a win. Besides I won a town lot last time.

Also there are half as many winners next round and I believe the tickets cost double.

Mata and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.