Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Housing: Cinereous Stone 2 - Tier Pedestal Fountain Automatically exiting the private

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Lendarius, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lendarius

Lendarius Avatar

1. Title: Cinereous Stone 2 - Tier Pedestal Fountain Automatically exiting the private
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: No
    4. Details: I bought a Cinereous Stone 2 - Tier Pedestal Fountain with Coto in NPC Obsidian. The items in my house are all in private mode, however, when I am collecting water to use in the planting if I move the source it leaves the private one. It is the only item I have in my house that if I change places it goes out of private mode. Note: In Private Item Permissions the private option is already selected.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: You can travel by private road alone.

[​IMG]
      After moving the Item it shows that it left the private mode
      [​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Without changing anything, I'm seeing your lot permissions to be different, currently (not private, and tenant mode is checked).
    But because the apply settings are currently set to only placing new items, when I slightly move your fountain it remains private to you. So I was unable to repro this on your lot.
    @Lendarius

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.