Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Lute Error when Crafting

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Montello, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montello

Montello Avatar

4/29/2018 11:26 PM
    Title: Lute Error when Crafting
    Reproduction Rate: 100% (tried 3 times)
    Blocker? If wanting a lute, then yes
    Details: At a crafting station, tried to build a loot. Says something to the extent of "an error has occurred while crafting. please try again later." You are instantly kicked out of the crafting screen. All ingredients are missing, but like the gentleman with the same exact issue while crafting a house, logging out and logging back in puts them back in the bag.
    Steps to Reproduce: Try to build a lute, specifically with pine lumber.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 32725
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.Win.64.769.Date.04.27.18
    Area: Novia_R10_City_Mud
    Area Display Name: Mud
    Loc: (-33.8, 12.5, -32.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjEwX0NpdHlfTXVkfHwoLTMzLjg0OCwgMTIuNTQyLCAtMzEuOTg2KXwoMCwgMSwgMCwgMCl8MTUxLjUzOTR8MzQuMTY0MnwzLjM0NTgxMw==

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Looks like we got this fixed on our internal server. I tried it with and without latency in case that prior bug came back.
    If it continues after the next patch please type /debug in your chat window to bring up the error log UI. If you first trigger the bug with this running you'll probably get an error msg in red (ignore the warnings and other fields)
    Error: should turn into a 1 or greater. To capture the first error, click the tab on the far right and click on the error msg. Scrolling down will allow you to copy to text file. That would be what we want to review :)
    @Montello

Jaesun and Rentier like this.
  3. Montello

Montello Avatar

@Lexie
    Message: CraftNewItem: Only 15 items are allowed on the crafting table at one time. 19 items were found.
    Parameter name: container
    This seems to be the problem . . . the "items not stacking" bug. It takes 15 strings, 6 boards, 1 wax
    So I have 15 individual strings that won't stack, 3 stacks of (2) wood, and 1 wax. I end up with 19 different items in the craft when i double click the recipe.
    So I bet if you guys have that covered in the patch, all these crafting issues will be fine soon too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.