Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]Stuck on 99% when loading into PVP zones...

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Vallo Frostbane, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Only happens when someone is in the Shardfall/Ruin and I am coming from singleplayer/friends mode into the zone.

2. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

I also had this same issue about a month ago.

At the time I reported it along with getting hung at 98% loading owls head, but it seems the hung at 99% loading a PvP zone from SPO/FPO may be a separate issue.

That being said, I haven't had the issue since reinstalling the game as requested in that ticket. I just tested entering a PvP zone from friends mode that had someone in it and it worked fine.

3. Balec Fares deCani

And now it's happened to me now twice today. Trying to get into Verdantis shardfall.

Mode: Multiplayer
    Video settings: Beautiful

got hung loading in at 99%. have to kill process. then patch 572 came out then tried to get back in (it said I was already in, so I tried to resume) and it hung at 99% again.

...change video setting to fastest and I'm able to get in.

[​IMG]

4. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Hm I also play on beautiful..

5. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Seems to be happening to me as well. Was teleporting to Owls Head and got stuck at 98 %. Applied new patch, same situation. Put video at fastest and still no solution. stuck at loading 98 percent.

6. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Working fine now. logged into world map and it works.

7. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We have observed this issue as well, but will need some more work to identify a cause and potential reproduction case. For a PVP scene, it ought to be forcing users in different game states to all be flagged as Multiplayer Online for this scene. I'm interested to see if this can be reproduced by a team of players entering the scene between game modes. If players already in the scene are in X game mode compared to Y game mode by new players attempting to join?

The clearer case we have to follow, the quicker a resolution we can discover!

8. Balec Fares deCani

Just hung 98% loading Owls Head in Multiplayer on Beautiful videosetting. Happened to another player ("Auto" video setting, not partied with me) right around the same time. Emailed log to Attenwood.

9. zyxe

zyxe Avatar

I've had this issue three times today in MPO solo party entering South Verisalla Foothills, once from the overwold map (I had to head out so I just force quit the game) and twice just now when logging back in and trying to load into the scene. So it appears I made it into the scene since it's letting me resume within the scene. The game stops loading at 99%, and the background music stops, and clicking anything leads to the program to stop responding at which point I force quit.

Edit: after changing graphics settings from beautiful to auto to fantastic and down to fastest, nothing allows me to load into South Verisalla Foothills. It constantly stops loading after 99%, after the yellow build title appears on the upper left corner of the screen at 97% (though the loading screen does not change at all during this time except for the % loaded), then stops responding. I tried entering Crooked Shank and had no issues directly after.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    Scraps MacMutt likes this.
  10. Scraps MacMutt

Scraps MacMutt Avatar

Same problem for me. My client stalls at 99% when trying to enter South Varisalla Foothills but the surrounding scenes load okay.

zyxe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.