Request for a few things

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by majoria70, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

So not asking for this to hurry up but while new clothing is being added in, I'm requesting for few things which includes some female shirts, tops and short to medium length skirts. Please, please @Devs don't make all the shirts go up to the chin. I cannot stand this, it feels like a business suit instead of party clothes.

ok so I have these types of things in game atm. I don't mind the bodice but I'm sure most of us are sick to death of it, dying it all colors etc and looking just like each other. I dye everything I can dye to try to make outfits for parties and events.

For example the female riding clothes are dyable from an old stretch goal, and the one man band clothes and hat is dyable, and they go up to your chin which is way over done for sure, most things go up to your chin, what's up with that?

I'm asking for middle ground here. We either get coconut bras which I don't usually wear. They would be ok if you could layer them with a jacket and the fire outfit top is ok but I'd like a silver option as well, I know whine, whine, whine ;) So here's some things I have:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's some types of things I'd love to see when we start adding some more things. Not trying to take away from other things that need done, but when the Devs are adding anyway, please no more up to the chin stuff yikes for a while, we have plenty of them. Give a little so we can live a little ;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So this is just a very few choices for Sota Style and it is my choices not that others don't have their own type of course, but this is my request for some added combinations we can make. I know we still have cloth sim issues.

The in game long skirt still hangs horrendously horrible and the wedding dress is dyable and the red dress too. So I post shorter skirts in the meantime until this is fixed. These items are not quite fixed yet but better except the merchants skirt is bad and hangs bad I mean.

So the kilt works as a short skirt for us but we need more. Long dresses and skirts should wait until the cloth sims issue is worked out. ;)

So it is ok whatever your style is, we should have great variety of course, so post away your favorite styles. Sorry it is late if I have hard to understand comments. Night night. *cheers*.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

+1

Ice Queen likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Some more styles I've posted these before but for ideas of styles in one place and some for the guys too. Remember we are talking party clothes, well that is limiting, perhaps some are adventuring clothes too ;). Some people have a different role-play experience and style in mind, which is fine to post as well since we will need lots of variety.

One day we will have plays and theater that will need many varieties of clothing and accessories and right now I know some do already role-play a certain type of character as well. So they have a particular style in mind.

;)[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.