Request for House Structure Plans

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Myrcello, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

Hello

I wanted to ask if you will be able to post house structure plans of the diffrent types of houses in the future to the forum.

Currently we have the scetches and the scence from the demo to have a impression.

But what keeps me from upgrading is not having a real clue how much space and movement and walls and so on you will have.

So for example the Lighthouse seems intresting, but if the walls are in a circle it will be lots of lost space.

So just a request.

Maybe if you have a house finished you can make a walk through video. :) That would be the coolest. Like a Real Estate Service.

Would just make it alot easier for us to know what we are pledging for.

Take care all

Wsye, ironman2008, rild and 2 others like this.
  2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

The lighthouse concept art is a round structure. Why wouldn't the floor plan then be round?

You could opt for a house with maximum storage, or a design that you feel is visually appealing. It looks like there will be plenty of options.

3. Duke Ironman

Duke Ironman Avatar

I agree with you Myrcella that one of the quickest ways for them to get a spike in pledges is for them to release more detailed information on the actual expected houses. Housing is the biggest reason for the upper pledges. I for one cant wait until the asset packs for housing are released for the dev tier and above. Im hoping it will be like the recent hanger download for Star Citizen which allowed us to walk inside our ship. Something similar would be nice for housing.

4. TheGrinch

TheGrinch Avatar

I too would like to see pictures or at least design plans of the houses that will be available. Especially the houses that are offered thru the pledge system. I would like to know if I want to keep the house that I pledged to get or if I want to buy the Viking house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.