Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Requesting a Row Lot House With Accessible Flat Roof (Add-On is Fine)

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Taze, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

Performance is an issue. I believe it was Chris who mentioned it around the time of the Summer Telethon 2, either on the video or in a message that allowing people up on houses to jump around would be a problem in areas like Brit Alleys because of the sheer number of houses that they'd have to draw on the client that they currently can cull away. Yes, they can do things to mitigate the problem. It just takes time, and they aren't there yet. Perhaps when they solve some of the performance issues they will be able to revisit the possibility of rooftop row houses.

Retlaw likes this.
  2. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

I could compromise, and let me be able to studio flat my row house. the walls look like that haven't been painted in a century and the door looks twice as old. And it looks like it smells. :eek:

Duffy likes this.
  3. Zmey

Zmey Avatar

I have a two story row house. The lot next to it is a public space near the water.
    If I could have a roof top terrace that would be awesome.
    My neighbor has a 3 story house and would probably watch me sunbathe but I don't care. LOL

Is there any houses like that? I think some adobe type houses have roof top access but it would not look right in the Brittany area to have that type of row house.

4. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

Ok... Try this... I put some potted plants on the fourth floor of my stone row house and it got the normal growth rate.

This worked anywhere on the fourth(top) floor and only on the fourth floor. If it's a bug I guess that stinks, but if not then it sounds like you can already do what you want just without it being open.

Saosis, Arcanoxer and Fister Magee like this.
  5. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

I'm surprised my post hasn't gotten any comments... Did anyone else try this?

6. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Just checked my 2-story Stone Row House, and on the second floor, my Immortality Fruit Bush is growing at 1.0x! :D

Saosis, Arcanoxer and Lord Dreamo like this.
  7. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

@Berek this should be advertised to the community somehow as I am sure there are many more budding row house gardeners who don't know!

Unless it's a bug... In which case @Attenwood i don't feel like making an official properly formatted bug post, and you can't make me!

Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.