Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Aetheric Music coming from PC speakers only instead of from headset.

Discussion in 'Sound, Music, Audio, & Instruments' started by Jarikith, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarikith

Jarikith Avatar

4/26/2018 7:11 PM
    Title: Aetheric Music coming from PC speakers only instead of from headset.
    Reproduction Rate: 100
    Blocker?No
    Details: Posted this on the QA forums but it never received a reply and has made it into the Live build.
    The Legendary Bowlord enjoys listening to Avatar's Radio, so wearing my stylish Aether Aeronaut Helmet I tuned into Avatar's Radio, at first everything was fine, I could hear the tuning in noise coming through my physical headset and even the static overlay when that's checked, but the actual station music switched over to my desktop speakers while all other sounds continued to come through his headset. I tried this next with the Portable Aether Vibration Amplifier, same issue, it starts connecting through the headset, then music comes through the speakers. Same with Aether Vibration Amplifier Console. On the console, the stop button became unresponsive, I had to then switch to getting radio through one of my headsets and then stop it from there in order to shut it down, same with the desktop amplifier. Same thing holds true with Radio Free Britannia, radio stations are only going through speakers while all other sound continues to go through the headset.

Steps to Reproduce: Have a headset on, tune into a radio station through in game means.. be baffled as the music comes out of the speakers instead out of the headset where all the other game and system sounds continue to come from. Turn off radio, in game music reverts back to speakers.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8) System RAM: 16281
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.Win.64.764.Date.04.26.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Rift's End
    Area Display Name: Rift's End
    Loc: (-26.8, 95.6, 14.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFJpZnQncyBFbmR8KC0yNi44MzYsIDk1LjU2MSwgMTQuODUzKXwoMCwgMC45NjEsIDAsIC0wLjI3Nyl8NTcyLjQ1MzN8MjMuNzAzMzZ8NC44MzY0NTE=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 58715, thank you

3. Jarikith

Jarikith Avatar

@Lexie As of the current build it's working properly, aetheric music coming from headset vs getting channeled to speakers. Seems to be fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.