Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved]Ignore this

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by BoneStone, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoneStone

BoneStone Avatar

I completed the 3 virtue quests, I possess the bonesteel crown, scepter of dread, heart of sorrows from completing the 3 main quest lines.
    I have reason to believe that going back into artifice may somehow resolve this as i could not find the exit after quest completion and had to recall out (i did recieve exp and quest reward items). Of course when I go to return, I cannot enter.
    My progress is stalled and I cant continue on to the oracle quests. I have revisited sequanna and grannus already. I cant even count the amount of times I've had to google stuff to go back and "fix" old parts of quests to get to this point. resetting progress to get back to this point again sounds excruciating, and I don't see myself doing that. I want to keep loving this game but I'm finding it difficult right now. Please help!

2. BoneStone

BoneStone Avatar

Problem Solved: I didnt realize i needed to speak to THE oracle and not the regular ones. I would delete this thread but did not see an option to do so

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.