Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Pressing roll on an item and it submits pass

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Dulayne, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

5/7/2018 9:06 PM
    Title: Pressing roll on an item and it submits pass
    Reproduction Rate: 3 times
    Blocker?
    Details: I have hit the die button to roll for three different items and it has told me I have passed when the results come through. This has happened in a party in the monkey room, K'rul
    Steps to Reproduce: When an item comes up to roll, I press the die button on the interface.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16267
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Underground03_01
    Area Display Name: K'rul
    Loc: (30.7, 136.0, 346.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfVW5kZXJncm91bmQwM18wMXx8KDMwLjcsIDEzNiwgMzQ2LjI4Nil8KDAsIDAuOTc0LCAwLCAtMC4yMjYpfDExODMuOTY4fDI5LjM1ODE3fDguNDg0NjE=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I cannot repro this I'm afraid. I was passing and rolling on items in a few groups this weekend.
    @Dulayne

How long was it up before you selected roll? It will eventually time out and mark it as a pass, so I wondered if it happened right around that same timeframe.
    My only other guess is this is resolution related. Do you play the game at your monitor's default resolution?
    It was 3 times out of how many?

There could be something here, but we'll need to find out more about this.

3. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

I play 1920x1080 and I hit roll pretty much as soon as it shows up. It was 3 times in a row, in the space of maybe 2 hours or so. We had the rolls set to effectively only allow us to roll on artifact items (I think it was 50+).

I am also now having another issue with my client. I was grinding in my party mode group that I joined later on after a break (I had logged out and back in at this point), after around 1.5 hours I noticed that all of my obsidian potion buffs have vanished (They should still be on my avatar until this weekend coming). I logged out, then went to log back in, it got to 98% "Equipping Avatar in K'rul" or something like that and it hung. It eventually crashed to the desktop.

I tried to log in again, it said my avatar was logged in still and if I would like to resume or cancel my login request. The same point has been reached and I cannot get in. I do not understand what is going on, this is all a bit weird.

4. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

I resolved the issue with the logging in, i tried logging into world map and it worked. It must have been something wrong with the k'rul instance at the time.

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Gotcha. Video game troubleshooting can get messy...something surely caused it. I'm glad a fresh instance fixed it for ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.