Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Another BUG in Highvale outskirts mirror quest chain

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Gushinex, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gushinex

Gushinex Avatar

4/15/2018 5:36 PM
    Title: Highvale Outskirts - First mirror did't unlock.
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: After completeing step one in the mirror quest, Esmeralda says she blew the stuff in my face and the first mirror should be unlocked, it never unlocked, she added the dialog to talk about the mirror room and step two started, I was able to complete it, and complete all the way to the end of the 4 echo's quest. cannot start the final step because only two of the three mirrors are unlocked. the first one still says it does not recognize me when I click it.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 12209
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6100
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills04_01
    Area Display Name: Highvale Outskirts
    Loc: (6.4, 194.0, -455.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwNF8wMXx8KDYuMzY1LCAxOTQsIC00NTUuMDMyKXwoMCwgMC44NjQsIDAsIC0wLjUwNCl8MjUwLjU5Mjd8MjkuMTA3ODd8NC4yNjQ0ODM=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I couldn't repro this. I was able to progress. What do your tasks currently say? She will actually mention the final step as a keyword before offering you the final step. I assume you have gone through all of the keywords?
    Is anyone else having this issue.
    @Gushinex

Puuk likes this.
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

My son had this issue when we started Highvale this weekend, but after I had him log out and back in, the "final step" keyword seemed to unlock the room with the geisseter. His computer is much older than mine, so it could be a resource issue.

4. Santa Clause

Santa Clause Avatar

I have the same issue. She offers final step as a keyword but this doesn’t trigger any new tasks and she asks why we are discussing the final step when we still have other things to do first. I found all 4 echoes and got the essence and told Esmeralda that the captain was the servant - she reacted but won’t respond any further and the captain has no new keywords.

I can also use only the mirror in the cabin behind the elf camp and the one in the farm village. The one at the top of the chapel and whatever the other 2 in the mirror room are don’t recognize me.

I also tried logging out and logging back in but that did not fix my issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.