Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Can look into and open all containers everywhere

Discussion in 'Release 69 Feedback Forum' started by Tailz, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

@DarkStarr @Lord British @Chris @Vas Corp Por @Lord Subtleton @Whoever else at Portalarium reads these forums...

Can any of you honestly read this and just not care about it? Just please let us know so we can move on already, we all want to know how you want to be portrayed in the gaming community and to the public.

We await your response Portalarium.

Smegatron likes this.
  2. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

3. Smegatron

Smegatron Bug Hunter

I fear that a lot of people are losing confidence in Portalaium's ability to deliver a quality product, and also address players' concerns. It was made clear in the Friday live stream that this was being fixed, and it was not. Personally, I am growing very tired of @Chris' promises that are never fulfilled. I offer the broken "locked combat bar" issue as another recent example.

@DarkStarr and @Lord British - I am looking for you to directly intervene. Please decide what you are going to have done and see it done. If you intend to do nothing, say that you will do nothing. Stop leaving this hanging. Let us know how it will be. We can then all move on from here, hopefully as players but maybe as former players.

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Copperhead and Tailz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.