Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] (Crown Shop) Light Package/Item Names

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Browncoat Jayson, Sep 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

09/30/2019 00:29
    Title: Light Package/Item Names
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: I noticed the following issues in the the Crown Shop:
    1. FancyBlue Floor Lamp: The item is missing a space in the name.
    2. FancyYellow Wall Lamp: The item is missing a space in the name.
    3. Fancy Blue Chandelier: The store name should be "Fancy Blue Chandelier 3-Pack"
    4. Fancy Yellow Chandelier: The store name should be "Fancy Yellow Chandelier 3-Pack"
    5. FancyBlue Floor Lamp: The store name should be "Fancy Blue Floor Lamp 3-Pack"
    6. Fancy Blue Table Lamp: The store name should be "Fancy Blue Table Lamp 3-Pack"
    7. Fancy Red Table Lamp: The store name should be "Fancy Red Table Lamp 3-Pack"
    8. Fancy Red Wall Lamp: The store name should be "Fancy Red Wall Lamp 3-Pack"
    9. FancyYellow Wall Lamp: The store name should be "Fancy Yellow Wall Lamp 3-Pack"
    10. Fancy Blue Streetlamp 6-Pack: Missing description, should be "Light up your property or town with this Fancy Blue Streetlamp 6-Pack!"
    11. Why is " - Dyable" part of the item name for the Tropical Flower Hairpiece? Its not necessary; you can see on the item if it has dye slots or not.
    12. Spooky Wax Cylinder Pack (Vault Edition): This should not have the "Wax Cylinder - Theme for Rabbling (Vault Edition)" as part of it. This came as a reward for backing the Space Bards' Neon Milk. I can't tell if this is replacing another wax cylinder that is missing or not.
    Steps to Reproduce: Open the Crown Shop.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16291
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1045.Date.09.28.19
    Area: novia_r6_hills02_highvalevillage_after
    Area Display Name: Highvale
    Loc: (131.8, 51.1, -192.2)
    Debug: bm92aWFfcjZfaGlsbHMwMl9oaWdodmFsZXZpbGxhZ2VfYWZ0ZXJ8fCgxMzEuNzk4LCA1MS4xMzYsIC0xOTIuMjQ3KXwoMCwgLTAuNDA4LCAwLCAwLjkxMyl8MzExLjg0MjN8MTB8My40MDk5OTk=

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  2. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the report!

Issue #65816

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Here are a couple more:
    • Viking Four-Story (Row Home): Should have the "Heritage Edition" moniker like the other two homes.
    • Ornate Double-Size Gustball Field: This new decoration isn't in the Featured | New Decorations section. It is currently only in the Outdoor Decorations section.
    I saw a spelling error in a description earlier, but I can't find it now. Too many items to look through! I'll post another report when I do.

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Vas Corp Por

Vas Corp Por Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Good catches, I'm going to leave dye-able flower hairpiece as named to differentiate from the reward un-dye-able so people can tell the difference (from store and in their inventory) Thank you!

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.