Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Magic Movers Bugged

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Vallin Tregres, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Apparently Magic Movers doesn't allow movement of my Keep home to a Keep Island due to it being classified as a "Water Keep Lot" and my previous location was on land. I can freely place any other house down without issue, but Magic Movers doesn't make this distinction. Seems like a significant oversight for a paid service.

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Aye, it has to be the same lot type for Magic Movers to work because it a different lot type. It doesn't fit the lot type mold that was previously used. It's a pure copy of everything on the lot. Houses can always be placed on different lots as long as that house is the same size (or smaller) for that particular lot size. (Rows only take rows, villages can take rows and villages, etc.). Putting a row on a village gives it a lot more space around it than say a putting a row on a row. It wouldn't know what to do about the lot differences and where to put the decorations. Everything would have to be re-positioned. In your case it is a water keep lot vs a keep lot. While both keeps, both are two different type of lots. I don't see how the dev could possibly code this to make this even possible, I'm afraid.
    @Valinaar Uthdengaar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.