Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Negative exp when fighting with res effect

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Mazach, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazach

Mazach Avatar

When you die and have the ress debuff on each mob you kill gives you negative exp.
    When the debuff goes agway it gets back to normal.
    You guys owe me 100k exp hehe

greetings Mazach Ibinhin

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

not confirmed. i wasn't willing to test this on live, but i did try it on qa. i locked all my skills, went to deep ravenswood, let the bears kill me, rezzed at the ankh, checked my xp, geared up, killed one grizzly, checked my xp. i was 2035 points up.

it still should be tested on live, though.

3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Mazach it would help the devs a great deal if you could do a bugreport form ingame (e.g. /bug in chat) and paste the contents here when this happens again.

You're sure you don't train any skills ?

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

We're not seeing this behavior on live at all. Please check all of your skills to make sure you don't have a high level skill set to train. If you do, it will pull xp from both your kill XP and your pool, depending on how much XP is needed to level it. Best thing to do is go to the skill tab and right click on each circle you see and set to 'maintain all'. Then you should be able to manage your xp that way. Let us know if it continues to drop then.

If you do have everything set to stay as is: if you don't have enough XP to cover your death from dying in your pool, will pull from your skills to manage your death decay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.