Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Quest for love boots

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by algumacoisaqq, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. algumacoisaqq

algumacoisaqq Avatar

5/6/2018 10:33 PM
    Title: Quest for love boots
    Reproduction Rate: ??
    Blocker? yes
    Details: I had eleven pieces of lucky leather. Delivered for 2 kids, in the third I don't know what happened, maybe I moved only a single one from the leather stack into the child quest screen, maybe the screen got closed, but once I try to give it again, my lucky leather stack shows 6 pieces and is colored red. It also does not let me move the leather again to the child quest item screen.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16342
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GPU RAM: 8087
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills01_Road
    Area Display Name: South Drachvald Spur
    Loc: (250.8, 46.0, -366.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwMV9Sb2FkfHwoMjUwLjgxNCwgNDUuOTc5LCAtMzY2LjkzMil8KDAsIDAuNzQyLCAwLCAwLjY3KXw5Ni4wNDkyNnwyLjE5ODkzOHw2LjUyOTk5Nw==

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

It being colored red tells me the item has bugged out - not specifically a quest thing, but the client got into an unusual state. Can you restart your client and try again please? That usually fixes 'red item' issues.
    @algumacoisaqq

But if it continues to happen, please let me know. It could be a different bug with the same symptoms...

3. algumacoisaqq

algumacoisaqq Avatar

@Lexie
    Quitting the scene didn't fix it, but when I quit the game and got back later, the issue was fixed, so it was just the regular interface bug, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.