1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] tenebris old prospector

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Alley Oop, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

6/1/2018 12:31 PM
    Title: tenebris old prospector
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? no
    Details: i can't seem to trigger his new follow-up quest

Zan: You've got my thanks for recovering my lucky nugget!

Alley Oop: lucky nugget
    Zan: I'm so glad to have my lucky nugget again! He led me to my first big gold strike, and I kept him as a pet. He's been with me to the day he died, and every day since. He and I ain't never parting company!

Alley Oop: help

Alley Oop: Goodbye
    Zan: Fortune favor you, child.

Alley Oop: job
    Zan: I'm a prospector, or I was. I'm retired! I made my money in the Shattered Hills and was hoping to have a comfortable retirement in Tenebris Harbor. Now, I've lost everything, thanks to those cursed pirates!

Alley Oop: pirate
    Zan: Those plunderers got no right to trash a person's home like they done! No right at all! If I was twenty years younger, I'd teach them a thing or two!

Zan: I'm so glad to have my lucky nugget again! He led me to my first big gold strike, and I kept him as a pet. He's been with me to the day he died, and every day since. He and I ain't never parting company!

Alley Oop: name
    Zan: My name's Zan, child.

Zan: Pirates, plunderers... whatever those varmints call themselves. Alll I know is, sure as spit, I was woke from a sound sleep in the middle of the night and chased out of my own home! Someone should teach them a lesson!

Zan: Those plunderers got no right to trash a person's home like they done! No right at all! If I was twenty years younger, I'd teach them a thing or two!

Alley Oop: health
    Zan: I've seen better days. I was hoping an easy retirement would sooth my old bones, but that ain't gonna happen now. Thanks to those pirates!

Alley Oop: job
    Zan: I'm a prospector, or I was. I'm retired! I made my money in the Shattered Hills and was hoping to have a comfortable retirement in Tenebris Harbor. Now, I've lost everything, thanks to those cursed pirates!

Zan: Fortune favor us all, child.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4) System RAM: 15993
    GPU: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 GPU RAM: 4096
    SotA.Linux.64.786.Date.06.01.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Tenebris Harbor
    Loc: (-78.0, 38.2, 114.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgtNzguMDA4LCAzOC4xOTgsIDExNC4xMDgpfCgwLCAwLjQ4NSwgMCwgMC44NzQpfDUxLjg5ODkzfDQ3LjM5NzF8MTg=

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen

@Alley Oop
    Are you saying you don't have the /oldprospector emote, right?
    Use the keyword 'dance'

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

i do have the emote, i got it originally. but the 54 release notes say the new quest can be done by anyone.

Jaesun likes this.