Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Risk vs reward, gold drops.

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by SabeSr, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabeSr

SabeSr Avatar

I thought it was supposed to be a better balanced system... which to me would suggest the harder the creature the better the reward of gold. Apparently I seem to be misunderstanding.

A player starts playing the game, first thing he kills... a wimpy skeleton... he loots it to find 20 gold and gets excited... few days pass and they are killing harder things gaining skill moving on to harder scenes... fighting even harder things day by day... do the gold drops increase? Ummm no...

So if I understand correctly, when I finally become strong enough to take on that Black Dragon I saw in Grunwald Shard... I'm going to get a whopping 20 gold drop from it?

Damn that rocks... so a dragon's loot is worth what? about the same as buying two chunks of coal from an NPC vendor.

So... in my opinion, and I've said this before... I hope this is temporary and when final wipe comes and the world is persistant we will get increase in gold reward as the difficulty of the creature goes up as well.

Can't wait for final wipe day...

Snazz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.