Searching For Keep in NPC Town

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrandmaT, Nov 22, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandmaT

GrandmaT Avatar

I have been looking for a open Keep lot in a NPC town. I would prefer one that has an Oracle,but I am coming up empty. If anyone happens to run across one,could you please let me know? Thank you so much.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this is probably pretty out of date, but will at least give you a checklist to work from.

GrandmaT likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

There are plenty of PRTs (which are NPC towns, just not related to the story) that have keep lots available. There are probably several in the town I'm in, Parrot's Roost.

GrandmaT likes this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

I have a POT nested out of Harvest and Holliam called New Fawn. It has several Water Keeps available. If you need a land based one meet me there and we can see what we can do. Check out the wiki page for info on the town. My in game name is same as here.

http://sotawiki.net/sota/New_Fawn

GrandmaT likes this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

First of all, I see that Point West has three keep lots, and it's a proper NPC town, not even a PRT. But it's also in the middle of nowhere.

As for having an oracle conformatory, that's a good thing, but as far as I know, there are only seven cities with them, and three of them (Kingsport, Etceter, and Port Graff) have no keep lots at all. Ardoris and Resolute don't have many keep lots, and both are basically full. Central Brittany likewise, and even the other parts of Brittany probably have no keep lots left. Aerie only has two keep lots, and I was close enough to confirm that they are both taken.

Your only other option would be to find somewhere near one of those cities, or a POT that has one placed in it.

I just added a list of the cities on sotawiki:

http://sotawiki.net/sota/Oracle_Confirmatory

6. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

There is one in Northwood, and probably two available in Broochash. Northwood has one of the shrines. Neither has a confirmatory.

GrandmaT likes this.
  7. GrandmaT

GrandmaT Avatar

Thanks everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.