Seeking Royal Warrant for Vinyard

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Sunsanvil, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunsanvil

Sunsanvil Avatar

To his Virtuous Lordship,

I have noted of late lord how during your public address you, as I, are fond of the fruit of the vine. Let it be known I have a keen sense for growing, cultivating, and producing some excellent wines and wish to share this passion with NewBs. I am therefore seeking a lend/lease of suitably fertile land, and a royal warrant to produce wines in thy name.

Hilly hand, high in volcanic content and in a mild temperate region, would be ideal. An allowance should be made for press, bottling, and storage facilities. These details I'm sure can be worked out in due course.

I have it from a reliable source that rangers have found vines growing in the wild which pre-date The Fall. By some miracle they have survived these many centuries. It is my intent to collect samples, study them, and if at all possible bring back these old strains while possibly creating wholly new varieties.

I eagerly await your response to my humble proposal and look forward to an audience wherein we might discuss details.

Respectfully,

Ronden, of house Sun's Anvil.

[​IMG]

Sir Stile Teckel and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.