Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Serpent Spine Mine access via Equitas passage (road block)

Discussion in 'Release 40 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Alexander, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

I decided to check out the new and improved Serpent Spine Mine via the Equitas passage only to encounter an annoying road block. I like the pressure plate that one is required to step on in order to open the door, however, it closes the moment one steps off of it. Perhaps for groups, it may not be a problem, but for anyone doing this alone, it does become a major road block which now prevents access through the mine using this route. May I suggest a delay in the door closing so that the player at least has the opportunity to run through before it closes.

Coordinates for the pressure plate which opens the door leading into the Serpent Spine mines.
    Area: Serpent's Spine Mines (Novia_R9_Hills01_SerpentsSpineMines) Loc: (-50.5, -85.7, -33.1)

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Sounds like a Zelda puzzle. Now we need to move crates or barrels to sit on pressure plates.

3. uhop

uhop Avatar

It is not easy, but I was able to do it alone both ways.

4. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

I tried using my summoned earth elemental as a 'dumb weight' to keep it open, but to no avail. I'm all for using items to drop on the plate if they are available and can be moved on to it. Otherwise, it just makes more sense to have a few seconds delay when stepping off the plate before the door closes.

5. uhop

uhop Avatar

Just do a running start over the pressure plate without stopping through the door. You'll pat it down in 2-3 tries.

discipleofweb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.