Skill XP Question

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by mikedx, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikedx

mikedx Avatar

What's the most efficient way to farm XP? I understand you get XP from quests but is there a way to efficiently farm mobs for XP? I seem to be running low, I know what I was doing wrong, training to many skills. Questing is boring, the boring part is finding the quests. I love the combat in this game and I'm addicted to fighting, farming and grinding.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi @mikedx well when you are just starting out the best way is as you mentioned to not train so much at a time. In fact try setting everything to maintain and watch your xp under the k key. You won't get as much from green mobs but more from pushing to the next mob type of yellow, but lots of green mobs with everything turned off will give you more if you do set all to maintain for a little while.

Also check on alt f for group finding for xp groups or create your own group to run some xp groups with others. It will be a lot less boring to build up some xp and much faster in most cases. But of course I don't know your adventure level or capabilities. Just some thoughts.

Koss, mikedx and Jaesun like this.
  3. Armeleon Vesaz

Armeleon Vesaz Avatar

Hi mikedx,

as a rule of thumb I'd say quest xp is insignificant for adventuring exp. Just kill stuff for adventure exp.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  4. mikedx

mikedx Avatar

I love you.

Witcheypoo, majoria70 and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.