1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Small to Medium Building & designing Pieces

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by majoria70, Mar 28, 2023.

1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I have been thinking of this a lot. Now while I don't want to take away how fun it is to use items already in the game to come up with interesting things I would still like the ability to have some tools to create with that aren't always for huge designs like roadway, columns, and big building blocks we currently have. Things that will go on walls as well as different surfaces like our letters, weapons, and some other items do. Things that will turn this way and that and can be sized up or down. Also they need ability to dye & dye all.

One thing thinking about this did was show me some interesting arrows down for my stairs and it was fun to see that all those keys we find could have design uses and that they actually go on walls. That was fun to find out.

And if our bulletin board flyers (since they hang on walls and sufraces), and paper could be dyed along with our little sellable bags(wishlist item) then imagine the fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adam Crow, Seggallion and FBohler like this.