Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Solania Catacombs & Bunker T Virtue Gear Party Bug

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Vladamir Begemot, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

5/8/2018 1:49 PM
    Title: Solania Catacombs & Bunker T Virtue Gear Party Bug
    Reproduction Rate: Many times
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: Viola reported the Bunker T version of this bug as well. We just experienced it exactly the same in Solania Catacombs.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...parts-teleports-me-out-to-the-hallway.123574/

Bug: Only one player can enter the room where the quest item is in the trunk. The other is unceremoniously, and without any message as to why, teleported out of the room when she tries to cross the threshold. The only way for that player to then get into the room and pick up the quest item(s) is to disband the party, one player to log out or leave entirely (the one who had it already) and the other to log out, then log back in and try again on her own.

If this is intended, it's very frustrating for the second player, and with no message as to why it is happening, seems like a big bug to anyone having it happen to them.

Steps to Reproduce: Try to get the Virtue Gear quest items while in a party in both Solania Catacombs and Bunker T.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32603
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: Solania Catacombs
    Area Display Name: Solania Catacombs
    Loc: (121.1, 0.0, 17.5)
    Debug: U29sYW5pYSBDYXRhY29tYnN8fCgxMjEuMDc3LCAwLjAxMSwgMTcuNDY0KXwoMCwgMC44OTMsIDAsIDAuNDUxKXwtMjMxLjExMDR8MjcuNTQ5MzZ8MS40Nzc1MzE=

2. Smegatron

Smegatron Bug Hunter

You do not have to be in a party for this to happen. I entered the Bunker, and soon caught up with another Avatar. We did not create a party, just kept going at our own paces. He got to the final gauntlet room first (the one with the valves and the final door that opens at the end of the fight). Both gates were open when I got there. But trying to pass through the second gate teleported me out of the room!

So I wait for the gauntlet to reset, and tried again. Beat the final mob, gate opened, and... I was teleported out.

So I logged out. Logged back in. I waited for the gauntlet to reset, and tried again. Beat the final mob, gate opened, and... I was teleported out. Again,

So I left the Bunker and logged out. Logged back in and when through the Bunker. Nothing seemed reset, but tried anyway. Got to the gauntlet, beat the final mob, gate opened, and... I got through the gate! Not sure if what I did mattered or if it was timing. Opened the chest and... IT WAS EMPTY!

So I sat there waiting to see if the chest would reset. After a few minutes I tried looting the chest... AND WAS TELEPORTED OUT. SERIOUSLY?!?

Obviously this teleport was coded to stop some exploit. But instead it stops legit players. WHY?!? This is ridiculous and frustrating.

5/26/2018 5:09 PM
    Title: Bunker T Virtue Gear Teleport Bug
    Reproduction Rate: 100% (5 of 5)
    Blocker? YES
    Details: See above.
    Steps to Reproduce: See above.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4) System RAM: 16313
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6081
    SotA.Win.64.777.Date.05.18.18
    Area: Novia_R7_BunkerT
    Area Display Name: Bunker T
    Loc: (-15.6, -5.0, 113.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfQnVua2VyVHx8KC0xNS42NDcsIC00Ljk5NSwgMTEzLjE4Nil8KDAsIC0wLjA4LCAwLCAwLjk5Nyl8LTkuMTQzODV8MjMuMTEyODF8NC4yMzYyMDQ=

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.