Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

SOTA's Little tiny bags

Discussion in 'Release 51 Feedback Forum' started by majoria70, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I had a project in mind today and I was really disappointed to see that we cannot dye our cute little bags. I had an idea to name them and use them to display the sets I had in mind and I did not test it yet? In the past if you traded a container all items spilled out to your inventory.

One use for these bags that has always been a request from players is to be able to load the little bags with sets of things, name them, and dye them to sell on their vendors. The request has always been denied stating containers filled with items cannot be put on vendors for issues they may cause. And truly I don't recall the exact reasoning but we can't do it.

So the question is can we load them with items and trade them to another player that way? Now imagine if at least we can do that and they can be dyed.

[​IMG]
    These are our cute little bags. @Devs please make them dyable. Then we can at least display items for sale in them and have more fun with these little bags.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Yes please, my armour stores could do with easy identification.

[​IMG]

Though I think there's an issue as dyeing is linked to equipped items so you can see a preview.

Leelu, majoria70 and LiquidBlaze like this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

@majoria70
    I see you collected a few rares in your 3rd pic.............................. :eek:
    Oh, and I agree with your OP that we'd really like to be able to dye ours......

Leelu and majoria70 like this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Haha well I am not sure whose picture this one was. It was from a google search. I have a few UO pictures I managed to save from my years of playing the game but I can assure you I did not have a lot of rares. ;) Well as in Sota I don't have a lot of artifacts but rares as in telethon rewards and my pledge of course those I do have ;). Now the goal is to get a bit more variety to selling items in this game. I've always thought creating sets of armor and other things sellable in bags and containers would be wonderful if we could display and sell like we could in UO.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Leelu and FrostII like this.
  5. Koss

Koss Avatar

Yup... had that in UO! Exactly that! We need it!

Leelu and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.