Special Murder Mystery Role Play event in Verat Chaos 9p to 11p NBT/CST

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Andartianna, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Open RP event in Verat Chaos (Special Murder Mystery Event today)
    When: Today Monday and every week, 9pm – 11pm NBT
    Description: This is an 'Open RP' event starting at the Pub of Extraordinary Thought in Verat Chaos which is Metropolis just east of Britanny along the Spindrift Bay(labeled Praga on Sotamap). Hosted by Andartianna Zazeriz Local chat will be reserved during the event for RP. For anything spoken out of character please use "OOC:" tag or a private channel (ie whisper, guild etc) The pub features a large open layout pub on the first floor, A library on the second floor, and a hot tub on the roof. This is a special event RP day. We will have a murder mystery to solve involving clues with in Verat Chaos and a nearby adventure zones. There will be a 1000g reward for every player that collects all the clues and tasks to finish the mystery.

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

[​IMG]

We are so there!!!!!!!!

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  3. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Sounds like extreme fun!

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  4. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I am going to try to make this as well.

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hey just to make sure, this town is a little north of Ordinis Mortis, right?

6. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Correct on the Sotamap is still says Praga you can also friend me in game Andartianna Zazeriz to teleport to me. You can start the event either alone or in a group at any time within the first hour. This is a RP event in local chat but you will be relaying locations of the clue markers by whisper to me and I will relay back to you by whisper what you found and in some cases a choice of action. There is a couple points in the search where if you choose the wrong action you can fail the quest and will have to start over and there is a point in the quest chain where you will have to go out of the zone to retrieve something in an adventure zone.

MrBlight and Vladamir Begemot like this.
  7. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Fun night, thank you for the good time. :)

8. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Thanks everyone who attended my first creation of a larger quest chain. I learn quite a bit from the experience. I greatly appreciated all your patience. Can't wait for the discord integration so I can put in quests bots to work though the events must faster then me trying to spit them out :) . I'll see about getting one of those bots set up for the next special rp event I create regardless so people on discord can input the quest makers to get the story line.

9. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

That was wonderful! Thanks, can't wait for the next thing. I believe we will swing in more often for your other events too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.