Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Specializations not checking for unlearn properly

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Doctorface, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctorface

Doctorface Avatar

title. I relog and lose my specialization being at 80.

Edit: While having only one specialization skill set to maintain and entering combat it immediately sets itself to unlearn for no reason.

I think the skill it checking every specialization and not just the ones that are learned,meaning when it looks at something unlearned it's reading it as being set to maintain or off and forcing everything else into unlearn. Atleast thats how my loser brain is looking at it.

@Lexie I would be happy to show off what I mean on stream as I am live at time of this posting.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  2. Church

Church Avatar

I have the same issue, but with 2 specializations. I finally was able to get Taming and Healing to 80 each (after draining my Ranged and Blade XP to nothing. I did purchase other specializations - like tactics, but it is turned down to unlearn.
    If I have one turned to lean and the other to maintain - as soon as I auto attack or use a skill - the maintain skill auto switches to unlearn.
    If both are set to maintain, they both switch to unlearn as soon as I do anything.

Am I right in that you should be able to turn 2 mastery skills to maintain or one to learning and the other to maintain? That's how it worked in 735.

1. Title: Specializations not checking for unlearn properly
    2. Reproduction Rate: Every time
    3. Blocker? Well, if you don't want to lose your specialization level - Yes. :)
    4. Details:
      If I have one turned to lean and the other to maintain - as soon as I auto attack or use a skill - the maintained skill auto switches to unlearn.
      If both are set to maintain, they both switch to unlearn as soon as I do anything.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Reset learning and maintain - use a skill - watch one switch to unlearn.
    6. User Specs: Windows 7. i7 Intel 3.2, 16 GB ram, Nvidia Titan, non-Steam

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.