Spellweaving Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Artte, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artte

Artte Avatar

So you create a combo of different skills. Maybe not even from the same tree.

How does the measurement of the value of your skill take place. If you have lvl 40 in one and lvl 20 in the other...what happens?

Say both skills are level 40. Does the spellweave care? Is it "set" in stone? Is lvl 20 the same as lvl 80? I can't find any info on this and it matters.

Acred likes this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I believe it averages the skills, but you can see what the Skill weaving combo will do for your current abilities in the Skills List window.

Acred likes this.
  3. Artte

Artte Avatar

I see it in "available glyphs" "combos" ....and it does in fact show the damage. What it does not show is the damage at level 60 etc.-where you are level 40 currently.

For that matter, it would be really nice if a person could see what to expect....a chart for instance.

The only reason I can think of NOT to have a chart of damage or some kind of damage calculator is that it forces people to take a chance. I hate the idea. Imagine the disappointment if your choice sucked. On the other hand, if it was known in advance perhaps this would lead to even more cookie cutter builds. And that;s NOT GOOD.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.